• This women's leadership coaching program is designed for early-career and mid-level women who want to transition beyond individual contributor and firstline management roles into senior management or technical leadership.
• Watch 9 video modules of training content at your own pace. Join 10 interactive 60-minute Zoom group coaching webinars to complete exercises, participate in group chat, speak up, share best practices with other participants, and get coaching from Jo.
• Meet in optional peer accountability groups between webinars.
Session 1. You Do You: Own Your Leadership Strengths
Your leadership strengths are your most powerful differentiators. Find out how to spot yours, at any career stage.
• Learn about five leadership types and recognize which role you’re best suited to.
• Identify your signature leadership style, and see yourself as a leader now, without changing who you are.
Session 2. What’s Your Superpower? Claim Your Leadership Niche
Standing out is easier than you think, when you own a unique and distinctive leadership niche.
• Connect the dots from your leadership strengths to work you love to do—that is also a valuable asset to your organization.
• Clearly articulate your value and why it matters to your organization.
Session 3. Boss Up Your Brand: Up-Level How You’re Perceived
Does your personal brand do full justice to your future aspirations?
• Differentiate between early-career, mid-level and senior-level brands, and “up-level” your personal brand into a leadership brand.
• Craft a leadership brand that stands for something bigger than you can accomplish alone—and lands like “BAM!”
Session 4. Get Your Shift Together: Shift Your Mindset from Doing to Leading
Bring your leadership brand to life with five shifts in mindset and behavior that will help you lift your head up and rebalance your approach in favor of more leading, and less doing.
• Identify tactical tasks to replace with strategic activities.
• Learn practical steps to become an effective delegator, game-changer, and risk-taker.
Session 5. Amplify Your Accomplishments: Don’t Be the Best-Kept Secret
It’s a myth that work speaks for itself. Make your value visible in a style that’s authentically your own—without feeling awkward or inauthentic.
• Capture high-profile "springboard" opportunities to showcase your leadership.
• Discover one overriding principle and ten “stealth-promotion” tactics for promoting your leadership brand, value, and accomplishments.
Session 6. Rally Your Crew: The Five People You Need in Your Corner
People don’t follow a title, they follow someone they trust.
• Create a strategic networking plan and enlist five categories of people who make up a well-rounded, influential network that can connect you to new opportunities.
• Get clear on the difference between mentors and sponsors, and learn six steps for attracting a sponsor’s advocacy.
* Dates may occasionally be subject to change. If that happens, we will provide as much advance notice as possible.
** If you need to miss a session, please notify the instructor in advance to arrange a catch-up.
"Impactful, thought provoking, inspirational and an amazing experience to ignite change."
"One of the most valuable investments I have ever made."
"Awesome experience! My biggest takeaway is to be intentional about promoting the value I bring."
"An exceptional developmental opportunity. The program was extremely pertinent and relevant."
"A wonderful experience. I've learned so much that I can apply immediately to my job. Every career-minded woman needs to take this course!"
“I feel very confident now in taking steps that I would not have dared taking before.”
Cancellations: • More than 28 days before program begins: full refund of registration fee. • Fourteen to 28 days before program: 50% refund of registration fee. • Thirteen days or less before program: No refund of registration fee.
Substitutions: You may register a colleague or friend as your substitute at no extra cost if you notify us at least 3 business days before the program begins.
No shows: If you do not attend and do not make prior arrangements with us to cancel your registration or transfer it to a substitute, you will be charged 100% of the registration fee.
Catch-up Sessions: Need to miss a session? No problems! You’ll be sent catch-up materials, but only if you notify Jo in advance, i.e. before the regular scheduled webinar takes place.
Confidentiality: We endorse a strict confidentiality policy during group coaching webinars.
Free must-have resource for aspiring women leaders
A quick-start guide to making the most of every meeting with a mentor—so you can show up like a rock star, knowing exactly the right topics to discuss.